Unfortunately, the Registration Deadline Has now passed
But please drop us a line to stay connected to upcoming YSI events.
WHO IS ATTENDING?
YSI gatherings bring together organizers and innovators working for change in grassroots and professional environments. There will be young organizers, social entrepreneurs, activists and change-makers (from 16 to 30+) committed to making a difference in their community, as well as a roster of experienced adult allies who support youth-led change in their community or professional contexts. We have participants coming from Algoma to the GTHA, Thunder Bay to London, Manitoulin Island to Windsor. We are excited to have you all come together!
WHAT DOES REGISTRATION INCLUDE?
- Two nights accommodations.
- Six meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) with snacks - and all-you-can-drink chocolate milk!
- All rooms come included with one (1) lovely roommate from our camp team. (Limited single rooms available at an increased rate.)
- Access to the expertise of experienced facilitators, community organizers, change-makers on the "inside" and other young people.
- Please note that we do not have the means to offer refunds for registration costs after November 20th.
SUPPORT OTHERS TO ATTEND
For those with additional means (including organizational support), we welcome donations to subsidize part of the participation/travel of a young/ un-waged attendee. Details on the registration page.
Unfortunately, we do not have the means to offer refunds beyond November 20th, since we have already paid the venue for all associated costs.